Post 1 "A country I would like to visit"

 When I was about 7-8 years old and watched on TV all the talk shows about how wonderful the aurora borealis are, so then I investigated about where I could see them. And, for that reason I am going to talk to you about Norway, the country of Aurora borealis. 

During my research about this country, I found out that the time when the Aurora borealis appears is in off season in my country, I mean, between October and April :(. Nonetheless,  because of my student budget, It is impossible for me to go to that country because of the expensive costs of travelling and the lodging. So apparently, the trip has to be postponed until I have the money.

In my opinion, I am not sure about going to Norway to study neither work, but definitely one of the reasons that could convince me is the free education in all the levels, I mean, high school and university.  And in terms of living there, for me it is impossible because I am going to miss my whole family together with me over there, so, talking about a long staying it could be hard to me to handle that situation.





Comentarios

Entradas populares