Post 2: The best concert ever

I'm not the luckiest guy ever about concerts, I went to three and two of them were cancelled. Because I'm a big fan from Oasis, I tried to go to one of Liam Gallagher concert, but yes, that was the Lollapalooza 2018, when he drop the microphone in the beginning of it and go away not having caring any of his fans. Further on, in 2019, I bought tickets to see Billie Eilish tour in 2020, but what happen here? Yes, the pandemic ruins my plans now. But I need to talk you about a good thing, so here it is coming...

In 2019, specifically in the "Estallido social", Los Bunkers reunites to do a concert in the most famous place in that time, that is "Plaza de la dignidad". I went to that concerts with one of best friends and it was spectacular, even in a non-capable area to do a concert they sound just amazing. They sing over of a big truck with too many speakers. It was a very fun moment in my life, I enjoyed every second of it. 





Comentarios

Entradas populares