Post 4: A time travel to the future




Since I was a kid, I have always like the "Back to the future" movies and The Flash comics. In that time, I believed that this could be done in some time in the future, but now that I havegrown-up (a little bit), I've changed my mind about it, so now I don't think that the time travel is a successful thing. 

But, if we really have to talk about a time travel, I would probably choose to go to USA, just to see if from now, there is a war in the future and what damage cost to the USA civilization. I strongly believe that a war could be in any moment from now, so I will probably go to see in 50-100 years from now. I will definitely not go to stay in that country, mainly because it will probably go to exist in that time :(.

But surely, I don't want to go to see my own future, maybe because I'm too scared to see the future me, or probably because I prefer to stay in the present and try to live the moments rather than see "spoilers" of my future life. I think do that thing it will probably "ruin" your own future because of the obsession to accomplish what you have already seen.



Comentarios

Entradas populares