Post 3: My dream job


Since I was in 11th grade, I wanted to work in a biochemistry laboratory. Therefore, for that reason I applied to this career. Before I entered to study this career, working in a lab seemed the most wonderful thing in my life. However, in my two first years of University I only had Chemistry labs, not the biological ones (that I prefer). Therefore, for that reason, it always seems to me so far away from my point.  In my prestent year (3rd), I decided to do a "Pasantía", which is like a pre-practice in a biological lab in Meds School (in front of this campus). I have been doing this for about a month and it's just wonderful, I feel like a child over there and the people are very kind with me, even if I commit a mistake or I mess up, so for not making mistakes, I have to be very careful with all instruments that I work with because they are really expensive. Since I take the decision to study this career the salary, it's not important to me because I knew that I won't too much money ahaha.

I am studying Biochemistry and in my 3rd year, I just discover a biological laboratory and all the things that come up with that. I have to ask to a teacher that I had in one class if she knows people who accept "pasantes" so she recommended me to a teacher of Meds School, I went to an interview and she accepted me, so since that I have been working in that place doing Western blots or quantitative PCR, which makes me so happy. 





Comentarios

Entradas populares